“I would rather five people knew my work and thought it was good work
than five million knew me and were indifferent.”
Metal Roofing Installation and Restoration
Metal roofing has become a popular choice in the Carolinas for industrial and commercial buildings for many reasons. Metal roofs are:
- Customizable to match the architectural style of your building
WNC Roofing performs metal roof installation, restoration and repair. As a commercial roofing contractor, they take care of all the details while offering customer service that customers rave about.
Ask the roofing professionals
if a metal roof is right for your building.
Metal Roof Installation
While the initial cost for a premium metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you’ll reap financial benefits in the long run. With proper installation, a metal roof can last a lifetime, whereas materials like asphalt require re-roofing every 10 to 20 years.
A metal roof offers superior protection against fire, wind, water and snow. A metal roof:
- Adds to the resale value of your property
- Reduces energy costs
- Can lower your property insurance premiums by up to 35 percent
WNC Roofing is certified to install both Coastal Metal Services and McElroy Metal Roof Systems. They offer products with the longest warranties available, accompanied by prompt, professional service. Whether your project is commercial or industrial, you need a metal roof solution that suits your taste and fits your budget.
Metal Roof Repair
Restoring a metal roof is a sustainable alternative to replacing it. Restoration includes repairing all the penetrations and then resurfacing the roof to restore it to prime condition. You have to do the restoration work two or three years prior to the end of the roof’s functional life, before significant damage has occurred.
The cost of restoration is typically much less than the cost of re-roofing. The WNC Roofing team has undergone specialized training to be able to identify and correct any major deficiencies in your roof prior to replacing it. Repairing a metal roof is performed with Coatings and Retro Fit Systems.
Preserve your commercial metal roof;
contact WNC Roofing.
Metal Roof Coatings
Coatings are one of WNC Roofing‘s specialties. They’re certified in multiple roof coating and waterproofing systems. They can provide you with a 15-, 20- or 25-year labor and material warranty — directly from the manufacturer — because they’re so sure of the coating process.
Restoring a metal roof by using a coating offers many benefits, such as:
- Cost: When a coating is applied to your metal roof, you save on labor costs because there’s no tear off or disposal. You’ll also save on energy and maintenance costs over time.
- Monolithic: Roof coatings have no seams. If your roof has multiple penetrations, no seams mean fewer areas for failure and water leakage. 90 percent of all roof leaks occur at the seams.
- Green: Since there’s no tear off needed with a roof coating, you keep unwanted waste out of the landfill.
- Renewable: With a metal roof coating, you’ll never have to replace your roof again. Every 15+ years, let WNC Roofing clean, prep and apply new coats. Each comes with a warranty from the manufacturer.
Flute Fit Systems
WNC Roofing also offers proven retrofit systems for your metal roof. Flute Fit Systems offer a long-term, cost-effective solution for most commercial and industrial buildings. The restoration system uses your existing metal roof, but the flutes and the deck are covered with premium insulation. Then a single-ply membrane is fastened mechanically over it.
The advantages of a Flute Fit System include:
- Preserving the existing metal roof, which prevents further deterioration
- Creating a stable system by reducing the metal’s expansion and contraction
- Reducing noise for the occupants of the building
- Improving the R-value, which helps reduce energy costs
- Providing an option for a cool roof that yields additional energy savings
- Installing directly over your existing roof, which eliminates costly removal
These systems are backed by industry-leading warranties. Whether you want to install a new metal roof or restore an existing one, you need to talk to the commercial metal roof specialists: WNC Roofing.
Hire WNC Roofing
to be your commercial roofing company.
Safe, Smart, Professional
Call 1-800-704-7765 today. When friendly, courteous quality service matters to you, WNC Roofing is the commercial roofing company to trust with your roof.