“Well done is better than well said.”
Roof coating is the method of waterproofing a roof by applying a specialized liquid coating. It’s suited to all types of roofs including flat, pitched and domed. WNC Roofing performs this application regularly and is fully certified in multiple products.
See the incredible results of a liquid-applied roofing systems from your commercial roofing contractor in these before-and-after photos:
Benefits of Roof Coatings
Coatings are one of WNC Roofing‘s specialties. They offer:
- Certified roof coating and waterproofing systems
- Coatings for restoring almost any commercial roof system
- 10-, 15-, 20- or 25-year labor and material warranties directly from the manufacturer
Order a liquid-applied coating;
protect your roof.
WNC Roofing focuses solely on upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina commercial roofing. A premiere industrial and commercial roofing contractor, they want to be your commercial roofing contractor. They’ll provide you with coatings that are:
- Less expensive because there’s zero tear off, meaning no labor for disposal, which leads to a lower cost to install.
- Monolithic, so they have zero seams. If your roof system has multiple penetrations, no seams mean fewer areas for failure. Almost all roof leaks occur at the seams and penetrations.
- Green, due to no waste produces. No tear off keeps unwanted roof waste out of landfills.
- Renewable, since you may never need to tear off your roof again. Every 15+ years, count on your commercial roofing contractor to clean, prep, and apply additional coats to achieve extended warranty protection from the manufacturer.
WNC Roofing offers the latest and most up-to-date quality roof coatings. Their reputation rests on exemplary customer service, extreme attention to detail and a wealth of experience. Trust your roof to the pros!
Safe, Smart, Professional
Call 1-800-704-7765 today for an estimate on coating your roof. When friendly, courteous quality service matters to you, WNC Roofing is the commercial roofing company to trust.